Branch Q&A, a dynamic Q&A session. Delivered real-time to your Client and Carer.
A dynamic Q&A platform providing branch logic capability. The system allows for the creation of multilevel Q&A with unrestricted Actions/choice per level. Attributes such as raising alerts, User message, Audio Visual consult, Schedule call-back can be assigned to each action (answer).
A service organization can create individually focused Branch Q&A's which can be allocated to one or more situations (disease mgmt., quality control or even maintenance requirements) The Q&A's are delivered to the Client or Carer via the MyHomeReach application.
Benefits for the Care Recipient
- Branch Q&A provide a platform to aide in the self management of chronic ailments.
- Branch Q&A may be used to guide a Care Recipient through problem reporting such as
- Reporting of Anti Social behaviour
- Housing maintenance issues like electrical or plumbing failure.
Benefits for the Carer
- Branch Q&A can guide the carer through a standard action plan prompting standardized responses.
- Branch Q&A can be used to gather data on assesments or quality of care.
Benefits for the Care Professional Organization
- Stanardized responses from Carers.
- Direct feedback from Clients.
- Ability to dynamically change Q&A's and deliver in realtime to Clients and Carers.
- Response trending and alerting.
- Can be used for
- Housing Maintenance resuests from Client
- Standarized proceedures
- Service quality respnse
- Disease quided self-management